Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Merrymas everone!


I'm back from my trip and ready to get back into blogging. :)


I had no real internet access while I was away or I would have posted from there. However, my holidays were really not very exciting when it came to the doll front. Nowell did come on my trip with me and the poor boy suffered a bit... He fell (jumped?) off my dresser the night before and chipped the faceup on his lips. Then while we were there he fell and cracked a finger. Nothing completely broken, but there was a tiny little crack running across part of his finger (not deep thank god!) which I quickly sealed with some superglue. However the faceup really needs to get redone anyway since he came with some chipping, so this weekend I will be repainting him. Wish me luck!

Also, my new little one is paid off as of today, and will be heading "her" way home with an adorable little outfit next week. Her faceplate arrived on Christmas Eve (so cute!), but I didn't have a chance to take any pictures of her. So, once she is here there will be spam! I spent most of my time away working on storylines and figuring out how everyone fit together, and I think I've got it. There will be more to come on that, but Nowell is set, and the newest little one Intuition is good to go. She's essentially a mini version of Uriel who represents his intuition. He sends out a part of him to complete a "mission" while he remains with Drusilla to keep her safe. Intuition is Uri, but she ends up taking on a life of her own and is apparently here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment