Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photostory: You're never too old.




Kat: Hey Nowell?
Nowell: Hmm? *turns around*


Kat: What are you up to?
Nowell: Just playing with some blocks.


Kat: Those are neat, where did you get them?
Nowell: *puts horse down* Renato gave them to me when I was little.


Kat:Renato...you mean your dad?
Nowell: Yeah, Nur and I call him Renato though. He was never around very often so he sort of became Renato instead of dad.


Nowell: He gave these to me when I was five I think. Aren't they cool?


Nowell: See, there's the station and the buildings. And of course the train, that's my favorite part! I'm not sure why there's a horse..but I used to make up stories to explain why a horse would be at a train station.


Nowell: *laying down talking to himself* Yeah, the horse was bought by a family far away. It's too far for the horse to walk all by himself, so he has to take a train instead...

*playing happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment