Thursday, December 16, 2010

Done!


I'm exhausted beyond belief, but I'm done! My brain is trashed to say the least. Basically I think therefore my head hurts right about now. :P Still, it's finished and I can *finally* relax.

In celebration of this I put a down-payment on my very first Pukipuki! Well really just his body, but he'll soon be complete. Hopefully sooner than usual if my payday is big enough. I have a faceplate picked out that is actually a sleeping plate, but it's just too perfect to resist. As I mentioned before, this will be a mini Uri, because I'd really love to take my little demon more places. I am kind of dreaming that maybe I'll have enough cash flow to bring him home before I leave for the holidays, but I'm not really sure about that. We'll see, but I'd love to take him on the trip with Nowell and I.

Speaking of darling little Nowell, I finally changed out his eyes today. I loved his "default" ones, but they were very dark in photos and were a pain to keep placed correctly. I put in a pair of golden yellow glass eyes that I don't really know the source of, and they work pretty well. A little startling, but they give him a very ethereal look which is nice. They also accent the blushing around his eyes and his otherwise pale skin, making his eyes seem to glow.

Along with the eyes I also put a different wig on him for a bit, a black fur wig I've had on Az until now. Previously I really didn't like it on him, but now... It's definitely growing on me. It works better with these bright eyes than his other wig, but we'll see how I feel about it over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment