Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30-Day Writing Meme


17. Favorite protagonist and why!

Nowell, at least at the moment. He is the definition of protagonist, very happy and good. Yet at the same time when I write him (don't know if it comes across or not) he doesn't come off as a Mary Sue. He's complex and yet innocent. Plus he's a ton of fun to write!

He's one of those characters that's not insistent about his story, but rather seems to wait for the opportune time to tell me. Case in point... I have been working on revamping his story, but haven't quite found the right inspiration. Then suddenly in the middle of my psych class today (topic was dreams and consciousness) everything came together. His story just appeared as if out of nowhere, and I swear I could hear him chuckle. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment