Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30-Day Writing Meme


11. Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?

Daemon and Nowell are my top two favorites, with Uriel trailing just slightly behind. Daemon is the character I think I know the best, and his stories almost unfold on their own. Nowell is quite similar, although it's taken some time to learn how to write a 14 year-old boy when I am a 22 year-old woman. :P However, both are interesting and make me want to write more each time I finish a story.

My least favorite is probably Paks, despite how much I love the character. I have a very hard time writing him, and especially writing the surrounding story. Some of it is related to the science and tricky time-line aspects, but I guess I don't have a great idea of who Paks is either. Without knowing why he would do one thing or another, or even what he would do in a given situation, it's very difficult to write his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment