Thursday, December 9, 2010

30-Day Writing Meme


19. Favorite minor that decided to shove himself into the spotlight and why!

I actually have two characters that are like this: Daemon and Uriel. Of the two I think Uri is my favorite, though that may be because he is more developed and overall a better character at the moment.

When I began writing Dru's story out, I eventually included a little bit about the demon that trapped her in her human body. It was glancing at best, and at the time he didn't even have a name. The I started to wonder why a demon would do such a thing (aside from the obvious), and began to expand upon him. It wasn't until much later that Uri got his name, but by then I was pretty sure who he was. Since then he's found his place in my heart and I can't imagine the story without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment