Friday, December 17, 2010

Puki maddness!

I'm taking a brief hiatus from the 30-day challenge, most likely it will be back up tomorrow, but as of right now I'm still a bit too mentally exhausted to come up with anything half-way decent.

I paid for mini-Uri's face plate today! It's actually a female Puki plate, but since Uri tends to be a bit feminine anyway, it should work fine. It's a sleeping plate as I mentioned previously, and in my opinion a very delicate and beautiful face. I toyed with the idea of paying his face and body off today in the hopes of getting him home before I leave, but decided against it. Even if he shipped quickly, there's not guarantee that he'll come in on time and it's silly to spend the money now when I can have him home the week after and be just as fine.


So for the time being I settled for getting him a bunch of stuff, including (hopefully) a fantastic wig from the DoA marketplace which is made of red/fiery dreads. Very Uri! The boy also needs some clothes, and maybe also a plain red fur wig, so I will keep poking around the MP. That way when I bring him home he'll have all sorts of goodies.

Update: Wig purchased! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I realize it's several years since you posted this ^^ But I hvae to know WHO made that wig! It's freaking amazing and I need a similar one in my life. PLease say you saw this :) eriksson.johanna@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry for the delay in responding, for some reason I'm not getting notified of comments. :/ Unfortunately I don't know who made that wig, it was sold to me just as a dread wig when I purchased it. I'm sorry I couldn't help. :( If you're looking for a dread wig though, geekisthecolor (gingerknots on Etsy I think) does some amazing ones.

      Delete