Monday, December 6, 2010

Stuff


  • Just sent some pictures of Nowell into the Volks USA Sumika blog for their customer gallery. They do a feature in some posts with pictures sent in by Volks owners from all over. I sent three of my favorites from the block shoot, so hopefully he'll be featured on the blog!
  • I found the cutest mini Lincoln logs on Amazon that I will definitely be getting for Nowell in the near future. I've got some Christmas shopping to do this afternoon, and if there is any left over money (unlikely...poor bank account T_T) I will grab them today. If not I will buy them next week. They also have a small Jenga set that looks fun too.
  • I edited Nowell's info on the Muses page as I've begun working on his character to bring him out of the Tin Man and into his own. As I mentioned I had so much written for him and back story that went above and beyond anything the movie suggested, that it seemed a natural step. There was also a lot I had written that didn't fit in with their view of the story that I can now expand upon since he's free.
  • Expect some new feature posts coming up soon for the Christmas season. Like the Haunted Vessel these will feature doll/toy related seasonal posts. I've already got some of my favorite movies set aside for features, and will be doing my best to get those up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment