Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mini Update

Pun slightly intended. :)

I picked up little Jouet this morning and in true fashion for most of my dolls, there were problems. First the clerk said she couldn't find any packages with my name or any of the addresses. When I asked if she could check because I had gotten confirmation, she went out back and returned with another package that was for me but wasn't Jouet. That package was some doll clothes I'd ordered (not the stocks sadly) last week that I hadn't expected just yet. I informed her this wasn't the package I had been looking for which she said she knew, and went out back again.

While I waited I could hear her chatting with the other clerks. She said that one of the "my last name" was here and looking for a package. She said she'd seen it come in this morning and had thrown it in another pile. Now I'm confused...If she knew it came in and handled it herself, why did she tell me there were no packages? The other clerk asked her if I was actually here waiting to which she replied yes and there was a sigh. "Well I guess you better look for it then," was the response. At this point I was a bit nervous, but after a few more minutes the first clerk came out with the right package and I ran off to my car to open her. Pictures of her and her really pretty box (unexpected) are forthcoming once I'm out of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment