Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Princess

I think one of the biggest factors that lead me into dolls was my prior (and continued) love of anime. It began many years ago when I was very little and saw my first movie on TV very late at night. I don't know what that was, but I was instantly hooked. Several years later I had the privilege of catching the end of a Sailor Moon episode (one of the most important ones coincidentally), and that love was rekindled.

Around the time that I turned ten, my whole world fell apart. Family and friend problems arose that completely overwhelmed little me, and I felt helpless and alone. This was around the time that Cartoon Network began their Toonami line up, and Sailor Moon was put on. I credit this and my subsequent finding of the manga with keeping me out of trouble at that time. I wouldn't be who I am today without Sailor Moon. :)

That being said when I was recently cleaning out my closet I found some of my old Sailor Moon barbies, and realized that the outfits would be perfect for Arte. So I grabbed my favorite, the Princess Serenity dress and did a little photo shoot yesterday.


If you're at all familiar with Naoko's artwork, she often does some "bookmark" style pictures of the girls.






Serenity with the Imperium Silver Crystal.


No comments:

Post a Comment