Monday, September 20, 2010

Like roadmaps of his life...

I'm in the midst of doing some more customizations on Crow. I have a thing for pretty painted little doll hands and feet, so I gave him a realistic manicure and pedicure. Since I had him out for spraying I decided to add a few of his scars as well. Nothing too crazy, but they work well to develop his character more. He's got a curved scar across his left palm, two scars on his left wrist, and one long scar down the length of his right forearm. The palm and wrist scars are from past continuous blood offerings he made as he tried to use magic to save himself and his sister. The scar on his right arm was from a badly broken arm (broken by his father) that required surgery to fix.

I also put him in a new wig which works much better for his character than the old one. It's the tawny brown mix I originally bought for Kaleb. The wig looked horrible on Kaleb, and everyone else I put it on until Crow. Now it looks perfect, like it was made for him! :) Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment