Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Rebirth of a Doll

I can't exactly say we have a new member outright because I've owned this guy for about a year now, but I just finally bonded with him and boy is he stunning. :)

Pictures forthcoming, but he is a MNF Seorin I bought last year in December for another character. I also bought a MNF vamp/elf Shiwoo head for this character after realizing the Seorin head just wouldn't be right. The Shiwoo head became Michael, and he took over the body leaving the Seorin head in a box.

Cut to this weekend when I found the head while digging for some doll clothes and realized he would be perfect for a character that had been taking shape in my head. And so Crow was born. He's stealing (well stealing back really) Michael's body and has taken Orla's eyes, and he is perfect. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment