Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Updates All Around

I'm almost done with Crow's clothes, so it won't be long before I can get some pictures. I'd forgotten how little MSD boy clothes I had. And Crow doesn't really fit into Michael's attire, so he needs some new pieces. The shirt is pretty much done but his pants are proving to be difficult. The fabric I bought is just right, but it stains something awful even after being colorfasted.

On the bright side he's quite a little charmer. :) I'd forgotten just how much I love MNFs. SD are great, but they're often far too big to take anywhere frequently (at least my SDs), and aren't as comfortable to hold. The smaller dolls are also cute, but again just not the right size. Crow fits perfectly in my arms and isn't too much to tuck in a purse or carry around by hand. And their body/joint system is fantastic. He is easily my best poser of the whole group. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment