Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maggie's Dal-ary 3


Eeek! We just got to a suspenseful part of Kuroshitsuji and the player stopped! Ah I guess we'll have to wait a while longer. :(

I changed my hair back to its normal color today, so it's kind of light brown instead of red. I used have blue eyes too, but now they're amber like fire. Kaleb says that can happen with people like me, people with really strong psychic power. I can move things with my mind, talk to ghosts, and change my hair color whenever I want. He thinks my eyes changed because of the fire...the "psychic energies" of it were imprinted on me and gave me fire eyes.

I don't like to talk about the fire, but sometimes Kaleb makes me. We were training today and he wanted to make me fight back but I didn't want to. So he made me remember the fire...He won't do that again soon. He's still trying to find someone to fix the new hole in the roof. :P

But today I found out that Ciel's parents died in a fire too, so maybe we'll have something in common when he gets here. I think he'll like Nero and Claudius, but Nero's a little jealous of him already. I told him not to worry because he'll always be my best friend, but he still gets upset.

I want to watch more Kuroshitsuji!

No comments:

Post a Comment