Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ask and you shall receive.

Just not yet. :P

Little Jouet's tracking number finally started to work, but she seems to be moving as slow as possible. Generally packages do most of their moving during the earlier part of the day, so by the mid-morning or afternoon they are set. For some reason though Jouet moved this afternoon and remains about two towns over. I hope to get up early and find that her tracking has updated and I can pick her up in the AM, but we'll see.

Finally got Kaleb back together after he was in pieces for some eye issues. Arte stole his springs (for his eyelids) because hers were too old and at the time I was playing with her more. Now he has his eyes back (which Arte also stole for a time) and is all set. I was putting him on the shelf with Arte and Kat and I realized he didn't have his Chain of Anubis. I often joke that Kaleb is the strongest of my dolly characters and has the most frequently voiced "opinions." All I could hear was his voice in my head saying "You lost the chain of Anubis?!" Thankfully I found it and dolly Armageddon was averted.

I do have some new pictures of Arte to upload as well, but I currently can't find my camera cord...so perhaps there will be shots of Arte and Jouet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment