Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hi everyone, I'm Maggie.

Kat said I could post here sometimes if I want. I've never blogged before, but I could give it a try.

Arte and I got some fun new clothes yesterday. They're a lot more girly than I'd normally wear, but I really like them. Arte always dresses like that, but I've never tried the "lolita" style. Kaleb looked at me like he was confused, but said I look nice. I like my new black bunny too, though I wish I could figure out where Nero went so we could all hang out.

Arte, Kat*, and I started watching a new anime called Kuroshitsuji, or "Black Butler." I like it a lot. Sebastian reminds me of Kaleb, though he would never be somebody's butler. Arte said she knew someone like him once, but didn't want to talk about it. It's kind of weird hanging out with her, but she's been nice so far. I think my favorite character is Ciel though. Kat says he reminds her of me, which made me happy. Not the boy part but being small and scary. She said that he might come and visit us someday which would be cool. I told her I'd help pay and raise our ghost hunting rates to get more profit, but Arte said that wouldn't be nice. Who wants to be nice?

Kat also said we might have a new person moving in (Kaleb is going to be so mad!) called Wolf. I don't know if she means an actual wolf or just some guy, but I guess we'll find out. I kind of hope it's actually a wolf because then I might get to see him eat people.

Oh, we have a living toy here too now. Well, I mean aside from Nero. Kaleb isn't happy about all the new arrivals, but I think this one just confuses him. Her name is Jouet and she's a little crazy... Kat says its from her being alone for so long, but I think she's just strange. But she is funny sometimes, so I guess it's okay.

Uh oh...Kaleb found out about the new guy coming...got to go.

*Kat in this context is me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment