Thursday, September 23, 2010

To do:

I've decided to make a list of places I want to take some photos with Crow while it's still fall. Kind of like the 100 photo prompt thing that I never finished...

1. Graveyard(s)- I *love* graveyards, and they fit Crow so well. I'd like to got to at least two more beyond the one I've already done, specifically some with older stones. Possibilities include Vale End Cemetery and the New Boston Cemetery. :)

2. A cathedral church. This one will be difficult as I'm not Christian and don't have a lot of access to churches and I don't want to be disrespectful either. There's a lovely cathedral church near my school that I've been to a few times and it's gorgeous.

3. With pumpkins/fall scene. I'd love to do a hay ride, but I don't know how feasible that is.

4. Apple picking!

Those are just a few ideas, I'm sure the list will grow as I go on. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment