Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spooky!


I wanted to save all the creepy doll-related stuff for next month, but I thought I would share a few little stories now as I was looking over the DoA thread for "Supernatural Doll Stories" and it reminded me.

I've always be involved with the paranormal in one way or another, and my dolls are no exception. There's a lot of stories about some of my older ones (Daemon or Paks), but recently I had some interesting experiences with Crow that I wanted to add here.

The house I'm currently staying in is my boyfriend's, and it's very haunted. We're not just talking the occasional flicker of lights or creepy feelings, but full body apparitions and audible voices to name a few manifestations. I've always been a little freaked out by these experiences, and have taken to keeping a doll with me. This oddly enough seems to work, and so Crow has become my dolly buddy as of late.

The graveyard I did the most recent shoot in is near the house, and there's some speculation that that the house's ghost is a visitor from there. When I first arrived at the location, there wasn't much of a tangible presence, but that changed as the time went on. I knelt down to take one picture and suddenly I realized there was someone standing behind me. I could see a shadow on the ground and as I stood up I could also see a shoulder and head in my peripheral view. Thinking it was one of the caretakers getting curious to what I was up to, I turned to find...no one.

That spooked me just a bit, and I decided that since it was getting dark anyway I should head back. As I walked back to the car with Crow in hand, I heard my name called several times in a female voice. My full name mind you, not my nickname which is what most people know me by. That was quite enough for me and I hopped in my car and we left. Maybe the spirits were interested to see me on their own ground? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment