Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stocks Rock!

I can say with 100% certainty that I have never been happier with any of my dolls than I am of these two with their new stock. :) It takes a lot to satisfy me when it comes to a doll's look, but these girls are completely perfect.



Maggie in Cornice stock with her little black bunny.


More of Maggie (and a pesky light ray) with her new eyes.


Arte in My Melody stock. Perfect. :)



Arte testing her luck with the sun.


My girls together. :)


Magpie and her amazing glowing eyes!

I also received a Raphia stock, but it doesn't seem to fit anyone quite right. Too big for Maggie, and a little tight on Arte. The latter will probably wear it, but I like her in the MM stock for the moment. She did snag the cross from the Raphia stock though as it fits her perfectly. I'd been looking for a small-scale cross, and this is just what I wanted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment