Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Emmanuels

A hot new boy band perhaps?  It's kind of hilarious to see Emmanuel I and II together with III because he looks like he's from a completely different world, which I expected.  He's considerably taller than both, though oddly enough he can share wigs with I.  However he and II look funny together because he's so tall and thin, but II's head is freaking gigantic next to his.  That's what you get when you mix Volks and Dollshe I suppose.  But surprisingly I love it.  I always thought the mixed aesthetics would be too much, but it's really neat to have three different versions of this one character.


A bonus of III!  He's wearing a temporary wig and temporary eyes, but they're not bad. I think I'm actually going to stick with acrylics for him and just get some in blue, and probably order some for I as well.  Green so isn't his color, but he looks good in it regardless.  


No comments:

Post a Comment