Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BJD Addicts Written Prompt #19: Playtime


Prompt: How do you play with your BJDs?

  • Photography- I like to take my dolls out (or in for that matter) for photos. Sometimes this is long and involved, sometimes it's just a quick shot here or there.
  • Sewing- I love to make patterns and clothes, and I try to sew for them when I have the time and ability.
  • Painting/sculpting/modding- Doing aesthetic work on my dolls has always helped the bonding process, and allows me to experiment with new forms of art.
  • Writing- While it doesn't always involve the doll directly, I do write about them a lot.  Often I will pose the doll nearby so I can glance over for inspiration.
  • Take them with me!- This may not be playing per say, but I do love to take dolls with me to work or on trips. That usually leads in to photography as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment