Monday, May 19, 2014

BJD Addicts Written Prompts #25: Style


Prompt: What style do you like to dress your dolls in, and do they ever change styles?

Uriel: He's pretty easy going when it comes to fashion, though he does like to make a statement.  I have everything from jeans and t-shirts for Uri to some awesome goth boots and lovely black dresses.  He usually has a bit of a gothic spin on his wardrobe as a whole, whether that means throwing in some more black or just some spooky accessories/t-shirts.  His colors are red and black.

Nowell: He's a kid (10-ish) and tends to wear age-appropriate outfits.  Jeans and t-shirts, or more often than not overalls and t-shirts or sweaters.  I usually keep him to cooler colors that work with his resin as well as his face up.  His colors are blue, black, and grey.

Ghost: Ghost tends to dress for comfort and necessity, not so much fashion unless I decide to put him in something particular.  He wears jeans and t-shirts, with a sweatshirt or a sweater thrown over the top when it gets cold.  He does have a leather jacket that I will throw on him from time to time, but that's more my own preference than that of his character.  He also is supposed to have fingerless gloves and scarves to wear, along with his sweaters as he gets cold a lot.  But I have yet to find him appropriate gloves, so that's still in progress.

The others don't have as specific styles yet, as I haven't really decided what they would wear.  I have some ideas here and there, but nothing set in stone yet.  And even though these three have styles of their own, I do from time to time like to change it up.  Sometimes for costumes or conventions, other times just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment