Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BJD Addicts Written Prompt #23: Favorite Eyes



Prompt: What are your favorite type of eyes? Glass? Acrylic? Urethane?

Glass, hands down.  I've tried everything from glass, silicone, acrylic urethane, metalic, etc, and glass still wins out.  However!  I do have specific preferences for certain dolls.  In general I like to try and have my dolls in glass, and for most of that works okay.  But Uriel and Song are currently in acrylics, the former because he needs the extra light (they're Ersa Flora metallics) and the latter because I couldn't find any glass eyes of the right size I liked for him. 

The eyes to the left are my favorite, a pair of glass Volks eyes that came with my Yuki (if I remember correctly). They are just lovely!























         Glib Eyes (Junky Spot)

No comments:

Post a Comment