Monday, May 12, 2014

BJD Addicts Written Prompt #24: Public


Prompt: Do you bring your dolls out with you?  If so, where?

I do, as often as I can!  Sometimes I will bring them to work with me, though they generally don't make any real appearances there outside of their carrying bag/my purse.  But in prior jobs I used to sit them on the back desk, and they were great little company.  I also like to take them out to events like conventions or fairs.  Unfortunately my favorite steampunk convention has since been shut down, but I was well known for bringing one of my big dolls with me in costume.

I do like to take dolls out for photos as well, which sometimes involves taking them into public spaces.  There are a few graveyards for example that I like bringing my dolls to, and I've taken Uri to Salem, Ma before as well.  When I was in school I used to bring dolls with me to take photos on lunch, but I also had one doll in particular (Nowell) that I would bring to class.  I even did a presentation with him for one of my psych classes, which was very well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment