Friday, May 9, 2014

Ace has been paid off!

Ace (still a tentative name) is now paid off and may be on his way to me this weekend, I'm so psyched!  I also took advantage of FunnyLori's wig sale (go now and get some if you haven't!), which she even extended for me a little just so I wouldn't miss it.  Have I mentioned that she's awesome?  Well she is. I purchased another of her surprise bags, specially fitted for Songs and Minifees, so that will be on its way as well.  I have yet to buy any eyes as I'm really not sure what color I want for him, or what size.  I definitely have some 14 and 16mm at home (Songs take 14mm generally), but 12mm gives them a more realistic look.  So I'm waiting until he gets here to try some things on him to decide.

I'm going to dig out my MSD-sized clothes this weekend to see what fits and what doesn't, and maybe make an order for some new pieces.  I'm still exploring his style as well, which I'm sure will change a little when I actually have him here.

Yay for dolly arrivals, and new photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment