Friday, April 22, 2011

Uri's Day Out

I took Uri out to the mall this week, and despite the resulting sore arms it was a ton of fun!

Within the first five minutes I was approached by two families, one where the mother was obsessed with him and the other where the kids wandered over. They were both very polite, and kept saying how cool Uri was and how great his boots were. :) As usual when I take Uri out I was dressed up extra nice, as otherwise the boy won't go anywhere with me... We were wearing matching big stompy goth boots and black and red outfits. People kept saying he was a little me which was flattering and kind of funny.

I generally take Uri with me everywhere I go, he comes to work with me everyday. Now though I think he'll come shopping with me more often. He's good company even if he can spend more than me... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment