Saturday, April 23, 2011

Painting, piercing, and shopping.

Today was a rainy, snowy, sleeting, kind of day. As such I decided to stay in and work on Uriel a bit. We've been trying to paint his nails for the last few days, but nothing seems to look right in the end. So I abandoned that idea and instead decided to augment his face up and give him a new piercing.

Finally, I found the perfect doll for my favorite face up. Followers of the blog will have seen it featured on Paks and then Crow in the past, but neither really rocked it like Uri does. I so love freckles... I also gave him a septum piercing, which again looks fantastic on him. It's a small silver ring with a hematite-colored ball in the center. I am so in love with it. I did take some pictures but have to go scare up my camera chord before posting.

Also I did some shopping, Sailor Moon themed as it were. :) Check out my post on my Tumblr to see the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment