Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New clothes all around.

My MCR Party Poison jacket arrived yesterday and unlike with the sweatshirt, I couldn't be happier! I took a bunch of photos yesterday after which my camera promptly shut itself off due to lack of power. So, I will be charging it this evening so I can get the photos off and do a proper review. I know a lot of people were waiting for them to arrive before ordering any because of the price, but let me just say that are 100% worth every penny.

Uriel's new clothes from Wicked Stitchery arrived as well, and they look awesome. I mentioned previously about Uri being very...particular when it comes to colors. Well this morning I put him in a pair of jeans and a grey striped top. He had this sort of bemused pout on his face the whole morning. Once the clothes came in I changed him into the red and black striped shirt I ordered and he seems much happier. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment