Thursday, April 28, 2011

Collection shots!

So I'm in the midst of reorganizing my room again, but I really wanted to display some of my collection. It's all being displayed in my book case/doll house/manga corner etc. This isn't everyone or everything, but it's what I had easy access to and wanted to display.




The top has my Pullips, Luna P (Sailor Moon), my
BE Goth doll, and my original childhood ponies.


The next floor down is a "corral" of sorts for most of my ponies.
Not everyone, but there's a bunch there until I have another
better place to display them. Also there is my new Sailor Moon purse,
some of my SM dolls, and some of my manga.


More dolls! The resin/etc. floor here. You'll see Namu
Wolf made it down here as he's so big and snuggly
there's no room for him up with the others. Also here is my
childhood Woody doll as well as his large collector counterpart.


Finally more manga, more ponies, and some of my Sailor Moon
plush collection. They are ooold, and so well loved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment