Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Steampunk Medals

When my friend and I went to the recent steampunk convention, me of our favorite items we saw there were medals. They looked great, and were actually simple enough to make. I had some free time last night so I wandered over to my local craft store and picked up all sorts of bits to make some medals. These are the results:



This one is my favorite as I think it came out the best.
The red striped ribbon works well with the red in the crown.


Next up is a piece i love but don't think I executed very well.
I may pull it apart and try again, but either way I love the little locket.

This one is a ring from the same collection (not made by me).


A future medal. It reminds me a bit of something Tuxedo
Mask wears in the Sailor Moon comics.



I love, love, love this piece, I just don't know what I want to do with it.
I think I may end up cutting the ring off the top and making it into a pin.

A pretty pocket watch just because. It's small, but it reminds me (once again)
of something from Sailor Moon, so I just had to have it. :)

Omake!

No comments:

Post a Comment