Monday, April 4, 2011

Damn.

So I'm a little upset. :/ I ordered a hoodie from MCR.com along with a set of pins. The pins arrived fine, but the hoodie came with a hole in the front. It is a small hole, but due to the material it is made of, the hole will spread with wear and washing. I contacted customer service to let them know that I needed to return it and got a bit of a disheartening response.

It will take up to two to three weeks for the return to be processed, culminating in either a refund or another sweatshirt being sent out. I have to pay for return shipping, which they may reimburse in full. Maybe. They suggest sending it via a track-able mail (i.e. priority or something) to make sure it gets there and speed the return up. However, they will pay for media mail, and the mail cost may not exceed what I originally paid. So...if it's expensive to ship back I'm screwed.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. A big part of me wants to just send it back for a refund which I may do, despite liking the sweatshirt. They do have another of a different style I like, but I don't know if I want to play that game again. I do have a jacket coming from them, which should be here any day now, so I may see how that arrives and go from there.

Meh...I hate messing with things like this. I guess it's good I haven't had to deal with it very often, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment