Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wigs, wigs, everywhere!

Uri is my only doll who doesn't have a consistent "signature" wig. He floats between at least two regularly, and now I've found a third that I really love him in. *sigh*

Borrowing Kaleb's wig, eh...no.


The wig he came with. I really like this one as it's most
manageable, but not quite right.



This has been the favorite time after time, Kaleb's stock
wig actually. I really like this one, but every now and then
it just doesn't quite work.


Maggie's stock wig. Seriously needs work, but not horrible.
Just too small.


And finally my new favorite. Uri would dye his hair, so such a
color wouldn't be unusual, also he really loves the color red.
I am quite fond of this one with his new face up.



My two favorites are the dark brown/blond mix (Tae Kain wig) and the red fur. I think that for now he will go back and forth between those two.

Also I am *in love* with his new face up. It's very simple and makes him look a little weird, but I love it. It fits him so perfectly! As a story note, Uri is something called a "blood psychic" meaning he can read people's blood. Sort of like a cousin of the vampire. One side effect of this is that both his lips and around his eyes tend to be "stained" red.

No comments:

Post a Comment