Monday, November 15, 2010

Nowell (Volks F17)


Super Dolfie box *cue stunned silence* I pinched my finger
pretty good in this one!


Booklet, birth certificate, and kips disks. Wish I read Japanese.


Better picture of the booklets.


Lift the covers and...! There he is with some clothes (not for him).


Eek, he's so cute!

All dressed with a temporary (or maybe permanent?)
wig, clothes, and eyes. He's so cute!

I happened to be listening to Tori Amos' Christmas CD as I was driving home with him, and the first song (What Child/Noel) happened to strike me for some reason. So, here we have Nowell! He needed a re-stringing and probably will have one more in the future before he's just right, but otherwise he's fantastic. A lovely happy boy, he makes me smile just looking at him!

But oh, how I need more MSD clothes. This is so not his style at all. I have at least a sweater picked out for him on Etsy, and I'll have to find or make him some pants soon. And shoes! Thank goodness I get paid this weekend. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment