Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dolly henna and...karma?


Despite the rain I spent this afternoon giving Uri his lovely red henna tattoos, and they came out great. A little tiny smudge on one, but I'm not really complaining. :P I hope to maybe get some shots tomorrow although that's my really busy day so we'll see. Also, I think that Uri has finally claimed that red wig as his own. Red seems to be working really well for him all over (henna, face up, hair). :)

And in other dolly news we have a rebirth...again. I realized after Chrom left that I missed Paks, not doll thankfully but the character. I missed my little blond zombie killer. :( However I am really happy with having three main dolls. I toyed with the idea of looking for a Luts KDF Bory as that's what I wanted to re-shell Paks as, but I just don't want another doll. Couple with that the fact that Crow's character has fallen by the wayside in my further development of it and well, we have a new Paks!

On a whim today I took Paks' old wig and put it on him, and presto: dolly love! It is an SD wig so it's very full, but it works well for his character. Dolly Karma also seems to be coming together for this little rebirth. Crow had been given Paks' old face up as I missed it, and I still have his eyes. Also oddly enough, when Dru was first purchased (as Bean), she was intended to be a friend of his. Now that I've expanded the storyline on everyone, I can see how she would really connect with Paks. And come one, I *really* miss writing about the zombie-ravaged future. So, photos all around to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment