Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is the third or fourth time I've started to write a post, so hopefully I can actually complete it this time!

Waiting for a doll is always a bit nerve wracking, especially when the character already seems to be here. It's like the poor boy is floating about disembodied, wondering where his shell is. :P And I completely forgot that because of the holiday, he might not arrive until Saturday. Or Monday... :O

But I suppose that gives me a little more time to get my act together regarding clothes and whatnot. I really don't have a lot of MSD sized clothes, but I'm sure I'll find something. Also I may be working out a deal to get a smaller version of him as well. A CH Hanael is up for trade in the DoA market place and she would make a lovely young "he." So if all works out I might have Paks young and Paks younger.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms Elise,

    I can see that you are also fascinated with dolls and that’s why I really like your blog, I always visit it whenever I had time, I really like your posts.

    Anyway, I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

    Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

    Anyway, thought it might be interesting to your readers.

    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete