Monday, November 15, 2010

I had a dream...


I woke up this morning after dreaming of my F17 boy only to realize that it was in fact just a dream. :( I was hanging out with another doll owner I know more as an acquaintance, and was assisting her in purchasing some sort of limited Volks doll. For some reason in my dream, if you asked nice enough Volks would re-release a limited just for you. And the SD only cost $329, definitely a dream!

In any event we stopped to get pizza of all things and ended up in my PO instead, where my package magically appeared. I ripped it open and had my boy (who looked funny in dream world), and was so very happy. And then I woke up. :(

Definitely not a good way to waked up, but maybe it was a prophetic dream and he'll just appear at my PO? I really wanted him here before all the holiday craziness started too, and figured that shipping last week would guarantee that. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment