Saturday, October 9, 2010

Trades are fun!

The picture I posted late last night after some fevered DoA PMs is of my soon to be new boy. :) It all started when I put Paks (my Soom Chrom) up in a trade post. Alas, Chrom just didn't turn out to be what I thought he would be, and we were drifting apart... :P He's been in his box forever now, and I just didn't see things changing between us.

At the same time I realized that if I were going to get another doll someday, it would be a Delf El. El has been a favorite mold of mine for...well forever. Any boy doll that I'd seen that made me go"I want my dolls to look like that!" turned out to be an El. And lo and behold after I put up my trade thread, a user PMed me to ask if I'd consider a modded El. She had had one up for sale for some time but had no buyers. I said sure, why not.

And then it hit me, instant dolly-love. Not just dolly love though, dolly karma. A character I've been dancing around with for the past few weeks came right out and said "mine!" So I had no choice, trade it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment