Friday, October 15, 2010

Clothes, but no El :(


Well I am happy to say that Dru's kimonos came in from the lovely Bunny Dreams store. She looks fantastic in them! I purchased one red (called "flaming kanji" I believe) and one that has more pinks and browns with umbrella print. Surprisingly the pink ended up being both our favorites, though she looks nice in the red as well. I will be taking some pictures of her in them soon, when there's better light.

The doll front is a little more (well a lot) disappointing though. El is still in transit and alas, untrackable as he is only insured but not confirmed. So I am currently a sad panda. :(

But...I am getting a new tattoo tomorrow, so that helps ease the disappointment. Pictures forthcoming!

*Picture is from the Bunny Dreams sales post, that is not Dru!

No comments:

Post a Comment