Sunday, October 24, 2010

And we're back!

Between midterms and getting sick, I've been out of commission for the last few days. Unfortunately that also meant no dolly updates/photos/etc. However, I am back and ready to go! Except that I have work all day... :P

A few little developments though... I purchased new elastic and a neck donut for Uriel so that I can finally restring him correctly. He actually poses quite well even with this elastic, but I don't like him being quite so tight. And it bugs me that I can't get his head off and on easily. So once all the bits and pieces arrive next week, I will take him apart and he will be a new man (er...doll).


I also ordered a new pair of eyes for him. These green ones are nice, but there's just something a little too ordinary about them. I wanted him to have reflective eyes, so I headed on over to the Ersa Flora eye shop and picked up a pair of grapefruit cat eyes. They are perfectly wild and definitely a bit demonic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment