Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photostory: Violets, mice, and dancing oh my!


Ms. Elise: What are you up to over there?
Drusilla: *singing: kiss the violets as they're waking up*


Drusilla: Can I go outside?
Ms. Elise: No, it's cold and wet out there. Maybe tomorrow.
Drusilla: But the violets are laughing at me! I want to go to their ball.

Ms. Elise: ?
Drusilla: See, they're out there dancing with the kisses. Sweet little things...


Ms. Elise: I see.
Drusilla: Two of me, one of you...we could do the Cajun waltz. *humming* Dance, dance, don't step on the mouse.


Drusilla: What shall we tell the porter?


Ms. Elise: Tell him...tomorrow?
Drusilla: Good, good. Mr. Munkus will be happy to know.


Notes: Dru's singing in the beginning comes from a Tori Amos song called "Cloud On My Tongue." Mr. Munkus is a shortened name for Munkustrap who is from Cats the Musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment