Saturday, October 2, 2010

"The Haunted Vessel" Introduction

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Elliot

Fall is my favorite se
ason. :) I may be biased because many of my favorite things happen during this time (such as my birthday and Halloween), but it all feels so magical anyway. I have a very love-hate relationship with the public image of October however. On one hand I love that the supernatural comes to the forefront during this time. On the other the hand, where is it the rest of the year? Granted I'm the kind of person who would have Halloween everyday if they could...

The supernatural is also a big part of my life, though I understand it's not everybody's thing. So, I decided that during this month I'm going to feature various supernatural doll stories. If it's not your thing, feel free to ignore it, but otherwise enjoy! Stay tuned for the first installment of The Haunted Vessel!

No comments:

Post a Comment