Saturday, June 7, 2014

Shopping!

I did some shopping for Emmanuel III this weekend to remedy the wig and eye problem he's got going on.  He really needs a blond wig, so I picked up this one from FunnyLori.  I think that every doll I own will soon have a FunnyLori wig.

He also needed some eyes, which proved to be a bigger problem.  I usually go to Mint on Card for my eyes, as they have nice glass eyes.  However nothing in their 12mm section appealed to me, so I looked elsewhere. And looked.  And looked.  Nothing that struck me on DoA, nothing at Denverdoll, and I was feeling so/so about the acrylics Junkyspot had.  Apparently 12mm is a funny size.  Granted I am really picky about Emmanuel's eyes as well, which doesn't help matters.

So as a last resort I tried Ebay, and found these amazing eyes by Blueblood Doll.   They were a little more expensive than I normally consider for eyes, but they were just so beautiful.  And they fit my criteria of size, color, and location (USA yay!). These are the first pair of eyes I've liked for Emmanuel III, so I'm excited for them to come in!  They and the wig should be here later next week.  Just in time for some nice weekend photos I think.  It's amazing how a few little touches can really transform a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment