Monday, June 2, 2014

Face Time and To Do's

All three Emmanuels now have matching face ups (pictures to follow later today)! I finally finished them fairly late last night, and I didn't want to play the flash game.  They look great, if a bit minimalist, but I'm just so glad to have them all together.  Emmanuel II (Volks School A) is particularly dreamy with those pretty blue eyes of his, which reminds me the other boys need the right eyes too.  So still to do:


  • All the blue eyes! Emmanuel III needs some nice light blue eyes, and I'll probably go with some more acrylics as they look nice on him.  I think Junkyspot has just the right shade for it too.  Emmanuel I needs some matching eyes as well, though his aren't as important as he's got the closed eyes. So you really only see a little hint of eye beneath his lids.
  • Emmanuel III needs a wig in the right color, because these blue and green ones just aren't cutting it.  I will probably do a blond one to begin with, but I'm considering snagging a pink one at some point as well.  
  • Clothes for III.  I did find a pair of shorts that fits him, and a few more shirts that mostly will, but he needs a few things. I've got another pair of pants that would fit if he had something on underneath, so a pair of boxers is imminent.  I also pulled out some fabric from my storage unit to see if I have anything that might work for him, and hopefully I'll be doing some sewing for him this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment