Thursday, June 19, 2014

Art time!

Not doll related, but art related.  My stepsister is graduating this week, and I wanted to give her something special as a gift.  She really loves unicorns, and I thought it might be neat to give her a gift inspired by them.  So this piece is sort of supposed to be reminiscent of the unicorn's horn. I have a little story written up to go with it, about the elusive North American unicorn that sheds it's horn every year like deer do their antlers. So the crystal piece is supposed to be a found piece of unicorn horn (no magical creatures were harmed in the making of this jewelry!).  I still need to make a box and a card, but I thought I'd take a few shots of it with my resident magical creature, a dragon I painted when I was in kindergarten.






No comments:

Post a Comment