Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blueblood Doll Eye Review

I haven't seen much on their eyes, so I thought I'd post a little review about the pair I got.  I purchased the eyes from their eBay store last Saturday, and they arrived today.  They were shipped first class, and arrived pretty quickly when all is said and done.  I ordered the 12mm violet and blue eyes, labelled as #M-34.

Here is the sales photo:

And here are my pictures (I will update with a photo of them in my doll after work!):



You can see they photograph kind of all over the place, and they also look different in person than I was able to capture with my phone.  That being said, I love them! They are really stunning in their color and quality, and no matter what color shows up more, they look great.  The rings around the blue can look anywhere from a darker violet to an almost greyish purple.  Depending on your monitor that can really differ, but they look very close to what I saw on mine when I ordered them. (I imagine that with proper lighting/flash I could get them to look just like the promo pictures.)

Aside from they eyes themselves, the packaging and the service was really lovely.  I love to see companies that go that extra step, because it makes me feel special and want to do more business with them.  I will definitely be buying more in the future from them, eyes included!

Stay tuned for some photos of Emmanuel with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment