Wednesday, September 7, 2016

There be dragons!

I thought that since I featured Mr. Spock in my last post, I might as well bring up my other Build a Bear friend that I've had for a while. I give you Toothless, the most sparkly dragon around!


I got Toothless when I was going through some difficult times and needed a little extra cuddling in my life. I went with one of my very best friends (coincidentally the one whose wedding I just attended), and it was nice to have her present to give the trip even more meaning. I ended up picking out all sorts of fun clothing and accessories that didn't have much rhyme or reason, but looked good nonetheless. Toothless is a little harder to dress given their body shape, but I made it work. Here are a few more candid photos of my favorite dragon.



Yes, I am in fact dressed like a unicorn in this picture. I think I should bring dragon selfies back, they were fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment