Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Belated Posting

My apologies for the delayed posts! I've been suffering from a migraine for the last several days, and being on the computer tends to make it worse. So I do have a few real posts coming once I'm back to 100%, but for the moment I wanted to share some photos I was able to take over the weekend.

 This first photo is one I took before heading out to the Labyrinth 30th anniversary screening I attended with some friends. I decided to dress up, and to dress St. Christopher up, because I figured if I could get away with bringing a doll to the movies, this would be the movie!

The next photo is of a new addition to the group here, just in time for the Halloween season to The Halloween Tree since I was a kid, and once I saw this fellow he instantly reminded me of Pip from the movie. For those unfamiliar with the story you can check out the Wikipedia page here, but essentially it revolves around a group of young friends who are trying to save their friend Pip and learn about Halloween along the way. I have some work to do on his full outfit, but for now he's wearing a fun little Halloween costume.
commence. I have a specific project in mind for some fun photos this year, and this guy will work well for my plans. I've been a big fan of

No comments:

Post a Comment