Saturday, September 10, 2016

So...I did a thing.

A good thing really. Just not something I was planning to do quite yet.

I decided earlier this week to switch my RS layaway to a Mi with a face up instead of blank, as I'm not sure I have the space/time to paint her right away. As I did that, they also asked if I wanted to pay her off and well...I did.

Before doing so I did a little poking around in terms of her zodiac sign/"birth date" which may seem a little silly, but it's important to me character-wise. I had originally planned for her to be a Libra, simply because that's what I am and I thought it would be fun. In truth though, being a Virgo actually suits her character so much better, and fits in with a lot of what I'd planned out already. So I decided I would pay her off and have her arrive in the Virgo time period. Which is why I'm currently refreshing (and refreshing!) my tracking page as she will arrive today.

It feels kind of crazy for four months of planning to suddenly come to fruition, but I'm really excited. Of course today I have a million other things to do, including a Halloween party and some errands to run. But I will be able to open her at the part if I so desire, which is nice. Now I just need to relax for a bit (year right) and pack her bag. So barring any strange and unfortunately occurrences, my next post should be a box opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment