Friday, September 9, 2016

Future Plans


As the summer makes its way towards fall, I've been starting to plan ahead for a few different arrivals, events, and other things that will hopefully be coming to fruition in the near future. I thought I'd share some of these plans to mock up a sort of schedule and keep things on track.


  • Doll clothes- There are still quite a few projects that I've been working on slowly over the last few weeks due to illness and of course the wedding. I'm hoping to ramp those projects up a bit to finish them before Mi arrives. Still on the docket are a skirt, a dress based on one from Practical Magic, and at least one pair of pants.
  • Resinsoun Mi arrival- This should be at the very end of the month as my layaway ends around the 20th. I was going to pay her off earlier, however, if I wait and pay her off then her arrival will fall into the Libra time range. I'm also a Libra and my birthday is at the end of this month, and I thought it would be fun to have her come in around the same time.
  • Renaissance fair- The fair I go to every year just started this week, and I'm hoping to get out there for my birthday again. I went with a whole pack of friends last year and it was quite epic! I would like to bring Mi and dress up, probably in some elf-themed outfits.
  • Weekly October posts- I'm still planning to keep the same schedule up for October of M/W/F,
    however, I  am hoping to make the Friday posts special. I had previously done the Haunted Vessel posts before which were fun, and I think I've got some new ideas to carry on that legacy for the impending spooky holiday.
  • Salm, Ma. trip- Speaking of, I think my friends and I may make one more trip to Salem before the holiday craziness completely gums up the works. If so, I'd like to bring Mi and do some photos.
  • Build a Bear Workshop- I'm hoping that BaBW will re-release their Halloween bears as they have in past years as I'd really love to get the werewolf (I've been eyeing him forever) and possibly the bat. 
That's the short list for now, but hopefully I'll be able to cross most of these things off and have some great content to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment