Monday, September 26, 2016

Birthday Gifts Part 1

This year for my birthday (which is tomorrow!) I decided to purchase myself to little presents and they arrived this week! (For the second one check in on Wednesday!)

The first item I bought was an outfit from Build a Bear's "International Collectiwear" series. I had glimpsed it online in a few pictures, and decided to seek it out. I did manage to find a reasonably priced one on eBay, and ordered it last week. It took a bit of a roundabout route shipping wise, as it somehow detoured once it got close. However, it did arrive, and I put it on Spock as he's just a wee bit spoiled.




This is the "Kimono Boy" outfit complete with hakama pants (attached to the top as well) and geta. It's quite nicely made, and fits Spock very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment